Original topic:

Possible Phone Upgrade Suggestions

(Topic created: 04-11-2024 12:35 AM)
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have a 5 year old Galaxy s10 and I'm really comfortable with it. I've heard good and bad about the newest generation of 22, 23, and 24 series. I prefer to stay at least one iteration behind because sometimes the newest thing is not necessarily the best thing. I own a Roadside Assistance company and need my phone as bad as my truck. Are the latest 20+ series any good? Thank anyone in advance for serious commentary.

12 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you for responding. I just had someone recommend the 22. Gonna wait a day or so and see how many of each model gets recommdations. Again , Thanks.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
UPDATE TO YESTERDAYS POST
I went ahead and after 4 1/2 hours of web search and just Googling everything everywhere about the entire Galaxy series bought an S24 Plus. Will update further at a later date. My thanks and appreciation to everyone who tried to help and those that offered clear and honest advice. Next text will be from the new phone. Again, thank you for helping a tired old man(I own a Roadside Assistance company and had 5 calls beginning at 9pm last night, changed wet clothes 3 times) and I'll let you know the pros and cons of the new Galaxy S24 Plus.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I would go s23 series, the best series Samsung has ever made. Incredible phones, battery life, software experience. You can get a really good deal on Swappa.
0 Likes