JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestions, Feedback, and Leaks for the Galaxy S25 Ultra

(Topic created: 01-30-2024 05:11 AM)
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, I have suggestions for 2025's Galaxy S25 Ultra, as the S24 Series came out, it's time to talk about the next generation of S Ultra. My suggestions are........

1. New camera design, no more "P" Shape.

2. Make the launch devices stable, barely to no issues.

3. New design language.

4. Make the S25 Ultra the best phone in the mid-2020s

Galaxy S25 Series will launch 15 years after the first Galaxy S, I hope they turn into the new Galaxy S10

JUMP TO SOLUTION
183 Replies
Rayzorblade
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I made a mistake upgrading to s24 ultra only to find out two weeks later the s23 ultra got the same update now I'm stuck with s20 22 23 24 ultra šŸ˜«
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You are basing it on rumors that are way too early.

I would make my decision when it's official as some websites "sources" aren't that reliable.
0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Rumors these days are more accurate than inaccurate. We will see, but I wouldn't be surprised if Samsung just upgrades the chip.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Anything is possible

Most years are minimal upgrades, slightly faster chip and slightly better camera

That's why there's a big push for AI, even though most could care less for it it's something else they can talk about.

**bleep** the only noteworthy thing about the new iPhone is the camera "toggle".

Phones have plateaued. The S8, S9, S10 (rumored to be announced soon) tablets are all the same with slightly better chips.
0 Likes