cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Smasung Customer service problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there a place to file a complaint about Samsung customer service? they are the worse and making me run around in circles every week. 

"I ordered S20 5g and received on March 6th,  while purchasing it was made very clear that I will be receiving a clear case to protect the phone, which I did not I reached out to the Customer service chat and was told that you will get the case in a mail within 10 days (Chat transcript available). 3 weeks later, I got nothing and talked to chat again and they told me that They will be emailing me contact information who can provide help, still nothing no email or whatnot. "

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Smasung Customer service problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

oops, sorry. 

I guess they lied on their us site. 

Thank you. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userroCznDeAEZ ,

I am sorry that you are having issues contacting customer service.  If you have any questions please feel free to ask here.  You will have a whole community behind you offering support.

Take Care,

ddsanchez_82

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks!

I ordered S20 5g and received on March 6th,  while purchasing it was made very clear that I will be receiving a clear case to protect the phone, which I did not I reached out to the Customer service chat and was told that you will get the case in a mail within 10 days (Chat transcript available). 3 weeks later, I got nothing and talked to chat again and they told me that They will be emailing me contact information who can provide help, still nothing no email or whatnot. 

Not sure what to do but pretty frustrating for a customer who is following up on things. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userroCznDeAEZ Was a case a promotional gift or you bought it? was it on backorder?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

promotional gift! 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userroCznDeAEZ ok i can see what's going on. Promotional gift usuly take a month or a month half to get it. If you can go to your samsung account under  "My Order" you can see what week you are expected to get it. I know because I had that before when I purchased S8 or S9.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I see nothing and i see the issue, when I purchased the phone, on this page it had said that free clear case will be included which is no longer the case:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00086002/

Got my answer on Reddit, the clear case does not come in the US, I am surprised Samsung customer service is still running around like chickens to get me the answer. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userroCznDeAEZ Oh you did not mention about that, yes USA never have phone case included, that is base on regions.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

oops, sorry. 

I guess they lied on their us site. 

Thank you. 

View solution in original post