JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Are themes colors changeable after allowing good lock to change according to picture?

(Topic created: 10-12-2022 04:21 AM)
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

I've always changed colors myself, never tried letting good lock change the themes according to my picture, if I don't like it will my old one be saved?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

I do not have good lock, but whenever I go to set a new background, the new android system asks if I WANT to change the colors to pick from the ones in the image.  You can skip this step at the bottom, to keep the color scheme you already have.  If you have an image with a color scheme you like, you can always set this as your home screen, and then allow it to change your colors, then set the background you want and skip the color scheme change to keep that of the other image.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

I do not have good lock, but whenever I go to set a new background, the new android system asks if I WANT to change the colors to pick from the ones in the image.  You can skip this step at the bottom, to keep the color scheme you already have.  If you have an image with a color scheme you like, you can always set this as your home screen, and then allow it to change your colors, then set the background you want and skip the color scheme change to keep that of the other image.

Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks, I wanted to give it a try but I know I line my setup now and wanted to make sure I could get it back if I don't like what color theme changes it to
0 Likes