JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bluetooth icon cannot be placed on status bar

(Topic created: 02-06-2021 06:12 PM)
Griffin459
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Is there a way to place the Bluetooth icon on the status bar when the Bluetooth is activated?

Griffin459
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

The Bluetooth is  active. It is in the status bar on this page but not home screen

Screenshot_20210206-204257_One UI Home.jpg

 

MrsThang128
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Try a different Bluetooth device
0 Likes
MrsThang128
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Also, notice in my image, it gives the name of the device connected. I didn't see this in your image. Can that same device be connected to something else? Maybe your device is the issue?

clipboard_image_1612662973077_1612662973077.jpg

0 Likes
Griffin459
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Thanks, I will try that, but your icon shows on home page?

0 Likes
MrsThang128
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes. you can see it in picture #3 below.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Griffin459 

Are you by any chance using Samsung's Good Lock? If so, check the configuration in the QuickStar module. It allows you to hide/show individual items in the status bar. 

And as @MrsThang128 stated, it will appear ONLY when a Bluetooth device is actively connected to your phone. 

Griffin459
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I tried good lock and it did not change my status bar. 

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Go to Settings->Notifications->Advanced Settings->Long Press on Show Notification Icons->Select All Notifications

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
Griffin459
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

All notifications is displayed but Bluetooth  icon not in status bar but on pull-down settings menu it is displayed  see pics

 

Screenshot_20210207-140830_Settings.jpg

 

Screenshot_20210207-140817_Settings.jpg

 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Are you using a theme or a third party launcher on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes