JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung GalaxyS21 MEGA-THREAD

(Topic created: 01-21-2021 08:04 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy S21

The all new Galaxy S21 family has arrived and we couldn't be more excited about our new flagship devices!

This is the *official* Galaxy S21 family reaction thread. What features do you like the most? Got any sneaky tips or tricks that might help out other users? Just want rave about the new device?

Drop all of your comments, reactions and speculations below! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.29.02 PM.png

Some quick highlights...

Galaxy S21/S21+

• New, vibrant colors
  • 12MP Rear Ultra-Wide Pro Camera System
  • 8GB RAM
  • Advanced chipset
  • Super fast 120Hz refresh rate
  • Up to 256 GB of internal storage
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy S21 Ultra

• Upgraded Quad Camera System
  • 108MP Camera Sensor
  • Bold new design
  • 5,000 mAh Battery Capacity
  • 6.8" Quad HD+ screen w/Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity O-Display
  • 12GB RAM
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy-S21-S21-plus_Infographic_main-768x1313.jpgGalaxy-S21-Ultra-Infographic_main-768x1313.jpg

More information: Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra

-Samsung Team

416 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21

they probably won't. or it would come with things that is annoying, like camera sticking out like a whole apartment building.

userIGfb7YHszb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Dear Samsung,

You used to be a cool company, and offer a true alternative to Apple. For everyone, like me, who wanted to use Android and always disliked iphones, Samsung was the only choise.

But since 2018 this is over! Since 2018 you are removing important and nice features from your smartphones and you try to convince us all that you are improving.

I still have my S9+ and I will keep it as much as possible. NO way I going to upgrade to your new but terrible phone.
My first smartphone was the SII, I was thrilled. But since 2018 you have removed the 3.5mm Jack, the SpO2 sensor and now even the charger, the earphone and EVEN the microSD!!! 

All the benefits we had with the Galaxy phones over the iphone (microSD, 3.5 jack) are gone! You made a fool out of yourself when you started adds against apple for not delivering a charger. Now you just blindly follow apple, no innovation nothing.
And you still have the nerve to tell us that your new phones are better!
I am through with Samsung. I wanted to upgrade my phone, but not like this. If you continue with this course, consider me as a lost customer! And I feel that many other users feel the same.

DPurple
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I won't spend $1000+ on a phone without a charger! NEVER!

ducsurfer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

only agree with you on MicroSD and MST - if you look at the pre-order discounts they. toss the ear buds at you for free!!!

DGM
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21

Yeah, and wait about 4 mos. and they lower the price by about $400-500;  so much for "free" buds!...lol

Options
Galaxy S21

Agree with everything you said. No SD was the final straw. I'm looking to One Plus or Sony next year.

DGM
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21

I have a  brand new, S8+ (refurb from Verizon) never used with 2 battery (morphie type) cases.  I bought an s20+ phone which is pretty much the same, except the S8+ one has the headphone jack, sd card slot, etc.. - - I'm half thinking of selling my like-new S20+ and going back to the S8+...  That is a great phone from Samsung;  the new ones are definitely going downhill.  - - And in many cases 4g is better than the so-called "new & imporved 5g" service...   5g may be good in 2  years or so, but it's  really nothing now!  

And I'll eventually start looking seriously at the competition... One Plus, Pixel, etc..? Who wouldn't?

Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userKkpBvnx521
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

My Samsung S21 frequently has issues sending texts and making calls. I never had this problem with my old S8. I have to restart my phone several times a week. It's extremely frustrating that my brand-new phone that's supposed to be "the best" can't even do the things a phone is primarily used for--calling and texting.

Options
Galaxy S21
s20 has spo2 on watch function