JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung GalaxyS21 MEGA-THREAD

(Topic created: 01-27-2021 04:44 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy S21

The all new Galaxy S21 family has arrived and we couldn't be more excited about our new flagship devices!

This is the *official* Galaxy S21 family reaction thread. What features do you like the most? Got any sneaky tips or tricks that might help out other users? Just want rave about the new device?

Drop all of your comments, reactions and speculations below! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.29.02 PM.png

Some quick highlights...

Galaxy S21/S21+

• New, vibrant colors
  • 12MP Rear Ultra-Wide Pro Camera System
  • 8GB RAM
  • Advanced chipset
  • Super fast 120Hz refresh rate
  • Up to 256 GB of internal storage
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy S21 Ultra

• Upgraded Quad Camera System
  • 108MP Camera Sensor
  • Bold new design
  • 5,000 mAh Battery Capacity
  • 6.8" Quad HD+ screen w/Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity O-Display
  • 12GB RAM
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy-S21-S21-plus_Infographic_main-768x1313.jpgGalaxy-S21-Ultra-Infographic_main-768x1313.jpg

More information: Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra

-Samsung Team

416 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21

I am using the note 20 ultra, I use the SD card as well, I hope samsung doesn't remove it from the note series. with no SD, and no mst on the s21 series, it may be better to switch from Samsung all together.

Frbky
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

I wouldn't go to Apple but if MicroSD disappears entirely I'd (sadly) look at other Android makers. Nokia and Motorola have good MicroSD support - headphone too!
But I'd much rather be able to stay with Samsung!

Options
Galaxy S21

I agree, I would never go to Apple. but other Android may be an option. They are getting better options for less money. I figure if I'm going to pay 1200 for a phone at least support micro sd..I get the whole charger thing, but not the SD or mst I use mst all the time!

DGM
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21

Samsung removed certain features to make more profit. It seems they didn't take their customers' feelings and preferences into account. Consequently many people will not be buying the S21 Series phones, and many formerly loyal Samsung customers will ultimately be leaving Samsung if they continue to ignore their customers.

I can assure you that other cell phone companies are aware of Samsung's missteps and will capitalize on this opportunity to make hundreds of millions of dollars more in revenue.

Options
Galaxy S21

Same here. I had every S series except the S6 because of no SD slot, if the SD doesn't return with the S22, it's time to move on from Samsung.

Letta0307
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

So the only thing so far I don't like about the S21+ is the missing SD Card Slot. I take a lot pictures and I can't afford to increase my bill by adding the pricier S21 Ultra. I may have to return the S21+ and keep my S10+ just for the SD Card Slot 

user7PniVFwMjp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

ultra,doesn't have it either

0 Likes
franciscolopezus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

If I wanted to pay lots of money for a phone without a n SD card, I would buy an iPhone.

Options
Galaxy S21

Samsung and Microsoft must have a pretty deal going to make Samsung remove the SD slot to force people into using OneDrive.

Members_nUY1i6G
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Based on sales, seems a lot are pursuing other options.  Why Samsung would constrain sales by getting rid of differentiating features and losing millions in aftermarket revenue selling micro sd cards, hurts my marketing brain.  Samsung get infiltrated by Apple agents?  ðŸ˜‰

If they don't release a N21 Ultra and with an sd slot, they'll be in trouble.