JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung GalaxyS21 MEGA-THREAD

(Topic created: 01-30-2021 12:05 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy S21

The all new Galaxy S21 family has arrived and we couldn't be more excited about our new flagship devices!

This is the *official* Galaxy S21 family reaction thread. What features do you like the most? Got any sneaky tips or tricks that might help out other users? Just want rave about the new device?

Drop all of your comments, reactions and speculations below! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.29.02 PM.png

Some quick highlights...

Galaxy S21/S21+

• New, vibrant colors
  • 12MP Rear Ultra-Wide Pro Camera System
  • 8GB RAM
  • Advanced chipset
  • Super fast 120Hz refresh rate
  • Up to 256 GB of internal storage
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy S21 Ultra

• Upgraded Quad Camera System
  • 108MP Camera Sensor
  • Bold new design
  • 5,000 mAh Battery Capacity
  • 6.8" Quad HD+ screen w/Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity O-Display
  • 12GB RAM
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy-S21-S21-plus_Infographic_main-768x1313.jpgGalaxy-S21-Ultra-Infographic_main-768x1313.jpg

More information: Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra

-Samsung Team

416 Replies
franciscolopezus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Thy are going the dame route as blackberry.

Adaboy
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
That is why I go into the store and handle a phone before I buy it! Hopefully you can return it..
userBaHkhc47jd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I can and will be. I bought a new S10 from Ebay as many are going back.

Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@userBaHkhc47jd 

I'm not trying to argue your points, if you don't like the phone, there is nothing wrong with returning it, I just want to point out that every single one of the thing s you listed was widely known and shouldn't have been a surprise.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

DGM
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
Well you're right... it should not have been a surprise that Samsung would take so many things away from their customers. Who would have thought! - - Now, Samsung will find themselves in a very similar position as when they came out with the Galaxy S6 with no SD card. People didn't buy it...

And to think, only a short while ago, Samsung was making fun of Apple for not including chargers with their phones... You can't even make this stuff up! 😂
userBaHkhc47jd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

In EVERY way, Samsung seems to be trying their best to out become worse than Apple. In the process, taking away every advantage they have. I bought a brand new S10 from ebay and will NOT be going back to Samsung unless they fix forward with the S22.

userBaHkhc47jd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Yes it's widely known but you have to actually use it before deciding it does not work. In EVERY way Samsung has become an inferior version of Apple and there is NO reason anymore to go with Samsung. Any cheap Android device is like the S21/+. Samsung had EVERY advantage (headphone jack, slightly curved screen, SD card slot, health monitor) and squandered ALL of it for no real benefit.

I will stand by my statement... the S10/+ was your last great phone. Now you are a inferior iPhone running Android.

DGM
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
While I agree 100% with your assessment of Samsung's new phones... there is a real benefit to all this nonsense... "more profits for Samsung"! ... that is "if" loyal Samsung customers continue to buy their phones...
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@DGM @userBaHkhc47jd technology is an ever evolving field. Yes, features and design changes were made. Most people have smart watches these days to track heart rate. Many people rely on cloud storage option these days than ever before, and is becoming the norm. I have so many chagers it's not even funny. It's unfortunate that you have such a negative opinion of the new S21 line, but I'm honestly happy with my Ultra coming from the S20U. 

userBaHkhc47jd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

We are paying customers and this is our opinion. Go  read reviews across the web (CNET, Marketwatch, Engadget, etc.) and there is a universal decrying these loss of features. Samsung is in a battle with Apple where it is perceived that Apple is a premium product (and in some ways, it is). So, to become exactly what Apple at around the same price point, means more will either go to Apple or another Android device like the Pixel. 

I stand by my comments as a loyal Samsung customer since the S7 Edge.