Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung GalaxyS21 MEGA-THREAD

(Topic created on: 2/25/21 3:46 PM)
Samsung Team
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

The all new Galaxy S21 family has arrived and we couldn't be more excited about our new flagship devices!

This is the *official* Galaxy S21 family reaction thread. What features do you like the most? Got any sneaky tips or tricks that might help out other users? Just want rave about the new device?

Drop all of your comments, reactions and speculations below! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.29.02 PM.png

Some quick highlights...

Galaxy S21/S21+

• New, vibrant colors
  • 12MP Rear Ultra-Wide Pro Camera System
  • 8GB RAM
  • Advanced chipset
  • Super fast 120Hz refresh rate
  • Up to 256 GB of internal storage
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy S21 Ultra

• Upgraded Quad Camera System
  • 108MP Camera Sensor
  • Bold new design
  • 5,000 mAh Battery Capacity
  • 6.8" Quad HD+ screen w/Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity O-Display
  • 12GB RAM
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy-S21-S21-plus_Infographic_main-768x1313.jpgGalaxy-S21-Ultra-Infographic_main-768x1313.jpg

More information: Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra

-Samsung Team

JUMP TO SOLUTION
413 Replies
userUx5GTw6Lo6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I changed from a s8, and love my s21. I know it's a downer of all the features they removed, but I barely used them. I also bought some buds pro and their kinda goofy.
0 Likes
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Yea, stay with S10 for those features
0 Likes
Jamprss
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm very disappointed that Samsung decided to remove it's SD card support.  Because of their decision I decided not to upgrade my S20 Ultra this year.  I just recently upgraded my SD card from 256gb to a brand new Samsung EVO 526gb SD card.  I'm certainly not going to upgrade without support for it.  I'd actually lose storage space.  
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Use online storage ... or buy a phone with more internal storage. Or buy another phone that offers SD storage.

As a rule, once a manufacturer removes functionality, they will not re-introduce it
0 Likes
Jamprss
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Samsung tried to remove SD support once before. Only to bring it back in the next model. I'm confident that they'll bring it back this time. As long as enough of us complain.
I'm certainly not paying for expensive online storage. I've been using SD cards since the HTC G1 was first introduced in 2008. I prefer local storage vs online or cloud :cloud: storage.
userz5TjB9zKAn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi,

My name is Ayobami and this is my first time on samsung community. 

I want to share a feedback on the new "no charger with new phones idea". Maybe someone has shared this before.

So, I am a forever samsung phone user and I recently got the S21plus. I was shocked that my phone did not come with a charger, and the only electronic that came with it was a USB C to C.  I contacted Samsung and the summary of the whole explanation was trying to limit waste electronics. Now the phone I traded-in was a Samsung S7 edge. I feel like this idea is not very pleasant because, even though some people don't need the charger, some customers still do. - At the checkout point of purchase, there should be an option to purchase phone with charger or without charger. 

- Or at least let the USB that came with the phone be the typical USB point on the other end, so that customers can use any charger head, rather than the total C to C ends.

So now, we have to specifically use some special charger or wireless charger and some of us were not even aware of that. If not because my husband uses samsung S11 plus, I wouldn't have been able to charge my phone for a while.

Samsung should please look into this.

Thanks.

EyeStylist21
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I agree with this whole heartedly.
0 Likes
crosley
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
awesome phones
0 Likes
georgeCash
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I never received mine;(
0 Likes
userdPJyKxCVyo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Where is my Samsung S21 plus phone?

Was supposed to receive it 2/15/21 and then it was changed to 2/22 and then it was changed to 3/1 and still no phone.  The tracking information has not been updated since last week.

0 Likes