JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung GalaxyS21 MEGA-THREAD

(Topic created: 02-25-2021 03:46 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy S21

The all new Galaxy S21 family has arrived and we couldn't be more excited about our new flagship devices!

This is the *official* Galaxy S21 family reaction thread. What features do you like the most? Got any sneaky tips or tricks that might help out other users? Just want rave about the new device?

Drop all of your comments, reactions and speculations below! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.29.02 PM.png

Some quick highlights...

Galaxy S21/S21+

• New, vibrant colors
  • 12MP Rear Ultra-Wide Pro Camera System
  • 8GB RAM
  • Advanced chipset
  • Super fast 120Hz refresh rate
  • Up to 256 GB of internal storage
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy S21 Ultra

• Upgraded Quad Camera System
  • 108MP Camera Sensor
  • Bold new design
  • 5,000 mAh Battery Capacity
  • 6.8" Quad HD+ screen w/Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity O-Display
  • 12GB RAM
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy-S21-S21-plus_Infographic_main-768x1313.jpgGalaxy-S21-Ultra-Infographic_main-768x1313.jpg

More information: Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra

-Samsung Team

JUMP TO SOLUTION
416 Replies
usereraDT41jEj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

dang samsung, are you backordered or something? You should tell us before we place our orders! Mine is expected to come by March 11 but it's still processing. I'm not going to get it by the end of this week huh? 

0 Likes
userL9vWK38Cyk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Preorder on Jan 23rd and still no phone! Delivery date was suppose to be Feb 23 and then delayed to March 2 and now it shows no delivery! I talked to a representative and he said my order was going to be shipped out on March 5th therefore i will receive it on the 8th. Now that its the 8th. I just recieved an email saying my order is still delayed! Im so irritated and disappointed with samsung at this point!

0 Likes
gobber7474
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
what can I do to help
0 Likes
useroXftm3jc1E
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I am so happy I have my s20 and ability to drop a new SD card in it now or tomorrow or maybe I never do, But I CAN, ID be Nice To Have Good Lock as Standard Features, the 20 ultra was so much money why go for 21??? can't even use the SD slot because it doesn't exist! fight the cloud!

user2TlzOIbTwQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Why no SD .... just why?? I am really don't understand, for me it was a big plus against apple.

CJH3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Nice phone but really need that SD slot. How you get me to join the cloud! overall great phone!
userWofvLycjtd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Is this one also going to burn a hole in my pocket?  Not my wallet, but my pocket.  the last one did.

0 Likes
usergln1RznBZP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

possible to release mini version of galaxy S21 for those love abit smaller phones?!

0 Likes
userhzVv7SuPG9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

For what is supposed to be a top-of-the-line phone, the biometrics don't work at all well. They work when first set up and then soon stop responding most of the time.  I redid my fingerprint, and it worked great the first few times. After less than an hour, it stopped working at all. The face scanner works intermittently.  You can do better than this. Please fix the biometrics and provide an update which will make them work.

Destiny Watson
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Will Samsung ever make a smart watch for kids for AT&T like Verizon did with the GizmoWatch? My husband and I use AT&T and would really like to see a watch option for our kids who are too young for phones right now. It should come with its own phone number and everything. Please make this happen!! I think a lot of parents and children would benefit from it. As of right now, I'm finding that only Verizon has this option, and I don't want to switch.

0 Likes