JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Text Messages Being Received Scambled

(Topic created: 06-28-2024 05:54 AM)
Ms_Victorious
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

My text messages are being received jumbled to the recipients : “ I?have?work?at?8?am Haven?t?ha??it?in?a??ouple… ” 

I haven't found any solutions and work from phone.. HELP!

15 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21
Hello there,

I am currently trying to investigate the issue by replicating the steps you took. Would you be able to provide me with some guidance on how to replicate the issue or offer some additional insights that could help me better understand the situation?

Thank you for your time and consideration.
0 Likes
DraconiaFyre13
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

My fiance is having the same issue. All messages sent to her by me since she did a software update last night is being sent the same as above. She has tried restarting phone, and doing a factory reset and it still hasn't fixed it

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
Do you use Google Messages, Samsung Messages, or another messaging platform?
0 Likes
sheepishlyconcerned
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I am having the same issue. No issue on WhatsApp. Have tried Samsung Messages and Google messages. Text messages get scrambled on both. Also tried restarting phone and using default keyboard 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
It may have to deal with encrypting and decrypting. By any chance, are the messages you sent say it's using RCS(Rich Communication Services)?
0 Likes
sheepishlyconcerned
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I disabled RCS, still having same issue with it disabled. 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
Apologies, but I am unable to provide a solution at this time. It is recommended that we await further action from Samsung employees to address this issue in a future update.
0 Likes
mumbleia
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I am having the same problem.  I called my provider, and they have no idea that is happening.  I'm with Bell.  Started this morning.

Thanks

0 Likes
DraconiaFyre13
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Is there a way to roll back the updates to a previous version that didn't have this issue?

0 Likes