Original topic:

Cant connect Bluetooth phone to Windows 10 PC but will pair

(Topic created: 07-22-2023 06:33 PM)
Damaniel
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I have a galaxy s22+ and I'm trying to bluetooth to my Windows 10 PC, I can pair the 2 together but I can't get them to connect. Please help me?
userH0pDXxtzuq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I have the same exact issue with a brand new S23+. It pairs to my Windows 10 computer but can't connect. My old Google Pixel 6 has no problems connecting to the same computer. I unfortunately can't use the Windows Dynamic Lock feature with the S23+.

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

This video outlines all the normal BT troubleshooting settings. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ej9Kf4xZd8

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes
userSL3pdEP9mt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I have this exact issue with a brand new S23+.
It pairs to my Windows 10 Pro, but will not connect.
I have tried every suggested method I could find via Google with no luck!!

0 Likes
UKTJS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I had the same problem. I found a solution. I went into windows phone link on my PC and removed all the previous devices. It then said that the app would be reset. It then gave me a QR code for the phone to use. After that set up Phone Link for both devices bluetooth allowed calls.

Prior to doing that then both devices said they were paired but the phone refused to allow calls via the Bluetooth connection.

steph772001
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

I am having issues connecting my bluetooth to my Windows 10 PC. My PC finds my phone and then I get a notice on my phone asking yes or no to pair. I click yes and nothing connects. My phone is visible and has other devices that it is paired with. It just doesn't pair with my PC.

What do I need to do to get it to pair to the PC? (Pc will state that it didn't get a response from my phone when I did click yes on phone to pair it)

I have a galaxy 9S  Notes

0 Likes
Sugo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I have Note 8 can't connect bluetooth to windows 11
Chipstir
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
S24 Ultra, same issue. Pairs, won't connect to Win10 PC.
0 Likes
DaroB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I have 23 ultra can't connect to my book 3 360 windows 11
0 Likes
DaroB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I also tried to other 23 ultra(2) with another laptop, no luck