When you want to share a photo, there is a menu bar that shows up under the photo. How do you or can you change the list of app icons that show up in a window after tapping the share icon? I want to add the Google messages app, I don't use the native Samsung messages app.
Solved! Go to Solution.
There should be a 'additional " icon, think some refer it as the hamburger or stack bar...(is there an actual term for it?) Your Additional shareable apps should populate.
@user9GlnSkWkJQ The default is that it shows the frequently used apps. If you want to change that:
- Click on the Share icon
- Drag the bottom row of icons to the left until you see the icon with 3 dots which is labeled "More:. Click on that icon.
- This opens a panel showing all available apps. Click the pencil icon in the right top corner so you can edit.
- Now the screen shows two areas. The top area is the Favorites area. The bottom area is a list of icons.
- If you want specific icons to always show up on the Sharing area instead of frequently used ones, long press and drag the icon from the bottom area to the top area beside the Quick Share icon.
- When you are done editing, click the left pointing arrow of the top of the screen to go back to the Sharing panel.