JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I turn off pop up notifications?

(Topic created: 04-21-2022 10:17 AM)
penpen21
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

I have toggled all apps to off under the pop notifications and they keep popping up. It says none under included apps but I'm still getting them for all apps. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S22
You might have to go to each app individually and disable the pop up notification for each. See screenshot, this is the Phone app under notification catagory> missed calls disable pop-up. Hope this helps.Screenshot_20220421-223715_Settings_29722_1650598635.jpg

View solution in context

9 Replies
DannyBoy91
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Just switch to detailed instead of brief
0 Likes
penpen21
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Unfortunately, that did not stop the pop ups. Thanks, though!
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello, I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. Instead of constantly sifting through your notifications, select which apps send alerts and which ones don't. I am including a link to a guide to assist you with your concerns https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062618/

0 Likes
penpen21
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you. The problem is not unwanted notifications from certain apps, the problem is I want to stop the pop up notification on my screen every time I get a notification.
Solution
Options
Galaxy S22
You might have to go to each app individually and disable the pop up notification for each. See screenshot, this is the Phone app under notification catagory> missed calls disable pop-up. Hope this helps.Screenshot_20220421-223715_Settings_29722_1650598635.jpg
penpen21
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
This solved my issue, thank you! I mistakenly thought I could turn them off all at once.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
You're welcome, glad to help. Could you mark my comment as the solution please, with the 3 dots next to my comment? It helps others if they need help with this. Thanks in advance!
userA7sCwDy0f1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I have the same issue with a new Galaxy A33. I disabled the pop-ups for all the apps, still, they are coming through. I assume that is a bug?

However, the solution provided does not work as I do not get the option to turn off the pop-up in individual apps, see screenshot

calendar.png

ronkytonk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Hey there! I got stuck at that screen initially, too, but I had to go into the categories to turn off the pop-up option. Hopefully that will work for you!Screenshot_20220830_184507_Settings.jpg