JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Original Galaxy S22 Ultra cable power support

(Topic created: 07-14-2023 03:06 PM)
userRN2wwUYIrJ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I would like to know if the cable that comes with the Galaxy S22 Ultra supports 45W charging, or if only the cable that comes with the 45W Charger has power support.

I ask this because I bought the 35W charger from Samsung and the charging time is exactly the same as the Original 25W charger, now I don't know if it's a limitation of the device or if it's the cable I'm using (I only have the original that came with the S22 Ultra ).

12 Replies
singod
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
So guys I have to say something because all those youtube videos that say oh no difference in 25 vs 45w well they were using the old 45w from galaxy s10 plus and man this 45 w got me good I don't like my phone reaching 100% for long and yeah 0 to 72% in 30 mins and mind you I have the new 45w charger it's a big difference for me but everyone is different plz look up the new 45w charger as it not the same as the old
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22

According to my findings, A full charge from 0% - 100% will take about 60 minutes with a 25w charger and about 45 minutes with a 45w charger.  This is not that great.  Where the 45w charger shines is from the 0% to 50% range, where it takes less than have the time.  The reason for this is that the phone has to slow down it's charge once it gets to about 75% or 80% or it causes undue wear on the battery.  So the 45W charger could be about twice as fast, but to conserve battery life, it is only slightly faster in the full charge range.

0 Likes
doougho
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I donot have samsung S22
0 Likes