JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone Keeps Pocket Dialing 911 Since Android 13 Update

(Topic created: 12-11-2022 04:18 PM)
The_Real_DiMaK
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Galaxy s22 Ultra Phone Keeps Pocket Dialing 911 3-5 Times a Day Since Android 13 Update With Emergency SOS Feature Turned Off This Hasn't Happened once Until The Update And I'm Getting Pretty Fed Up with This Issue 

se7enack
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

happened to me 5 times since the update in my pocket

JamieZab
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Me too. This is nuts!
Ryan-WI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

! Me too. Up yours Samsung, quit messing with stuff. I want the phone I bought back..

Ryan-WI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Can't have dis, I gots warrants
aem209
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
This is happening on one of our 4 S21s. Of course it's the youngest, so going to school should be fun tomorrow. 🙄
Ocalderon06
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Same here, do you know if is samsung doing something to fix this bug?
The_Real_DiMaK
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Looks like Samsung Has to Fix Googles Problem The Pixels Seem To Be Doing The Same On The Android 13 Update
Turner27
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
This has also happened to me in my pocket since update. Phone keeps pocket dialing police maybe 4-5 times now over the last week
ScUbAdoObA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I have the Galaxy s22 and I have also been having an issue with my phone dialing 911 while I'm working and it's in my pocket. I've literally just got a call from a Shariff and he was outside of the house I am working on today painting as a contractor. It's very embarrassing and unprofessional to have a police officer show up to your job because of your phone calling 911 while it's in your pocket.. I also have had this phone since August and haven't had any trouble with it doing this until the past update
katieb707
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
My s21 is going into some emergency alert and making a very obnoxious noise. Never when it's in my pocket, but rather if I am taking it out or about to put it away. This Never happened until the update on 12/07/2022
0 Likes