Original topic:

S22 Plus review

(Topic created: 3 hours ago)
userAHx1pVkSkr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I have had the s22 plus for a few years now and honestly i am enjoying it. I love the screen size and it's my Daily phone that I use. I honestly think that there should be longer support for these phones. The phone itself is just a really good solid phone. As I Hear about the newer phones having issues. I start to wonder if i should buy a new one soon. any thoughts on the s22 Plus?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Munnou
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey! šŸ‘‹ Glad to hear you're enjoying your S22 Plus! It's definitely a solid device, and I get what you mean about the screen sizeā€”it hits that sweet spot for daily use. :mobile_phone:

As for support, I totally agree. Longer support would be amazing, especially since phones like the S22 Plus still hold up so well. The hardware is great, and it feels like it can easily keep going for a few more years.

When it comes to upgrading, it really depends on what you're looking for. If your phone is still running smoothly and meeting your needs, thereā€™s no rush to upgrade. Plus, with the newer phones having some issues, waiting for updates or improvements on those might be a good idea.

But if you're after the latest features or better performance in areas like the camera or battery life, it could be worth considering. That said, the S22 Plus is still a top performer, and if you're happy with it, there's no harm in sticking with it for a bit longer! šŸ˜Š

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Munnou
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey! šŸ‘‹ Glad to hear you're enjoying your S22 Plus! It's definitely a solid device, and I get what you mean about the screen sizeā€”it hits that sweet spot for daily use. :mobile_phone:

As for support, I totally agree. Longer support would be amazing, especially since phones like the S22 Plus still hold up so well. The hardware is great, and it feels like it can easily keep going for a few more years.

When it comes to upgrading, it really depends on what you're looking for. If your phone is still running smoothly and meeting your needs, thereā€™s no rush to upgrade. Plus, with the newer phones having some issues, waiting for updates or improvements on those might be a good idea.

But if you're after the latest features or better performance in areas like the camera or battery life, it could be worth considering. That said, the S22 Plus is still a top performer, and if you're happy with it, there's no harm in sticking with it for a bit longer! šŸ˜Š

0 Likes