JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 Ultra no longer allows add-on of stock stickers for text messaging

(Topic created: 07-11-2023 04:13 AM)
userM69o5obStd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello, I recently updated my phone with the last update that was sent and noticed when I go to text someone and I click the plus sign, and you can add GIFs, Gallery, Stickers, Files, etc. I click Stickers and the app closes. Is anyone else having these issues? I usually never have issues with my Samsung phones, but this is going to be last one, I think.

nessa8319
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

I totally agree with you! Intresting thing is, that some people are not having this peoblem... my sister has same phone did update and her stickers work.. I'm like .. I wonder if samsung will fix

userM69o5obStd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
That's crazy. I've never had one issue when I had my Galaxy Note 10+. I miss that phone all the time. I hope this issue resolves itself for the ones having problems.
0 Likes
nessa8319
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Amen! I test it everyday and it kicks me out of the message app.. it's annoying..
0 Likes
nessa8319
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I use to be a iPhone user, this is my 2nd year with Samsung but I've heard the note phone were really good
userM69o5obStd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
The Notes were the truth. I was so hurt when Samsung discontinued their flagship line. I still don't think it was a good move. I was all for the SUltra line as they still came with the S pen and I felt ok, looks the same. But, no. There's differences for sure. And I'm not a fan on iphones. Lol I have friendly debates with my iPhone user friends. 🤣
nessa8319
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
🤣🤣🤣 I grab a iPhone now and I'm like what, wait.. huh lol.. but am I wrong, I heard the SUltra is suppose to kind of mimic the note.
0 Likes
userM69o5obStd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
No, you're not wrong the SUltra series does mimic the Notes, but I didn't like how they ditched the name. And people have complained like the speakers aren't as loud as the Notes were. I never had an issue with my S22Ultra until this sticker issue after the last update. I've had Samsungs for a long time. They're usually my go to smartphones, but I'm thinking of changing it up.
nessa8319
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I see.. I'm still trying to learn this phone, many gadgets and options. You being a Samsung user do you think it will get fix?

Also makes sense on the volume, I have trouble with the speakers not being loud, it sucks, especially in semi loud places😩😔
0 Likes
userM69o5obStd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes, that's the thing with Androids I have always liked. You can customize them endlessly. I hope the bug eventually gets fixed, especially if enough people complain about it.
0 Likes
CJ2023
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you!! That worked PERFECTLY!!:glowing_star:
0 Likes