JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 not connecting for car Bluetooth calls

(Topic created: 02-24-2022 07:02 PM)
user9Hhf8wARr2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I updated my S10 in early January 2022, it would no longer connect to my Toyota Camry for Bluetooth phone calls. I just upgraded to an S22 and the issue continues. 

I followed recommendations on this site and Reset All Settings and Reset Network Settings. The issue continues,

The phone connects for a brief time and then disconnects, Intermittently I am getting Google Stops Working Error.

I'm at my wits end, please help.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
203 Replies
Members_EMrzUc0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

It seems to be an issue with Pioneer units. I have an AVH-2400NEX and have the same issue. I have also sent an e-mail to Pioneer but have not received a response as of yet,

penright
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I think it is important to note it is not just Pioneer. Other brands are having issues. It is very hit and miss. 
It may not hurt to create a ticket at Pioneer. Maybe they can help Google or Samsung figure this out.

userO73Z7zy3Px
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I have new Kia Sportage 2022 and the AA is not working with my S22 Ultra. When I connect it with cable it just showing that it started charging and that is it. It is working perfectly fine on my other phones such as Google Pixel 6 or Xiaomi devices. 

dbgoo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
It is not working on my 2021 GMC canyon also. My S20+ worked fine. The phone charges but it says the cable can connect Android auto. Tried many different cables. There is definitely a software problem with my NY S22 ultra.. Very disappointing. I reinstalled android auto, reset my system in the vehicle. No fix. I can connect to the vehicle via Bluetooth but it only gives me audio, won't connect to the screen display.
userGKKWHJUda8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Me Too, Same issue on my S22 Ultra and still working on Note10+.

uservk58pkyJnP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Having the same black screen issue using my pioneer 1500nex with my new s22 ultra

Samsung_FgdORrn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I called Pioneer and they were, "Yes we are aware", wait a few weeks and Samsung might release an update.

0 Likes
userbdTWM0zmqt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

just got the galaxy s22 ultra and android auto doesn't  work on my pioneer but my galaxy note 9 works perfect.

hoping the app will be fixed soon.

0 Likes
userwFsZSQbbZ9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I have the same issue. I talked to Pioneer rep. He confirmed that Pioneer is aware of the problem and is working on a solution. 

0 Likes
Universum1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Hi! The same trouble...

The connection between the phone and the head unit in the car (Audi, 2021) is established, the phone is visible, you can even play music, but you can not make a speakerphone call! 
I read the forums for 2 days, tried resetting the system, clearing the cache, restarting applications. Wireless Android auto also does not connect, but it is OK by wire. Everything great (apps, icons) except speakerphone. If I try to call someone when the phone is connected to Android auto by wire, there is no sound in the speakers. But the call goes on and if I switch to the speaker of the phone, then I can hear the conversation.
Have any idea?

0 Likes