JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 Ultra S pen compatible with S23 Ultra

(Topic created: 07-31-2023 01:57 PM)
chaser85
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
So I purchased a red s 22 Ultra s pen because I have a phantom black s23 ultra. The reason being is bc I like the red and black scheme and also bc I was curious to know whether is was or was not compatible bc I couldn't find a direct answer online. So I can personally say now and know the S22 ultra S pen will and does work with the S23 ultra and works for air commands etc...
7 Replies
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you for Sharing this with The Samsung Members Community!!
chaser85
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Absolutely and hopefully it answers a question that alot of people, including myself, was curious to know...
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
I completely agree, I have read articles about people painting the spen to match their phones, hopefully Samsung will Offer a Bespoke option for more devices in the future,
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Every S-pen has always been cross compatible with every device that supports an S-pen, just restricted by what fits in the storage silo
0 Likes
chaser85
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
May be however the air commands don't work...I have a red note 10 pen and note 20 ultra Pens and they work but without features
0 Likes
DannyG91
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Mu friends note 10 plus s pen fit fine in my s22 ultra last year.. it was super silly but kinda neat
0 Likes
chaser85
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
They do but the air commands and gestures don't work is what I'm referring to
0 Likes