JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-01-2023 02:49 PM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
669 Replies
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks for the feedback
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Got it..I have the 21 Ultra on the side as a backup device. I wanted to see what having an embedded S pen experience would be like, so I got the 22 Ultra. It's been pretty cool. They've fixed what I had gripes and in the S23 Ultra. Thanks for the feedback
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
It seems that way. Thanks for the feedback
0 Likes
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
The deals are garbage and an insult to loyal customers. Finally since the first galaxy they ever made im starting to look for a new company if this is not redacted and corrected. Anyone who has an s22 or newer would be wise to send a strong message and not but these devices. Make them eat the cost.
nitrate
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Fold, my friend. Come over to the Fold side!
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Samsung has been doing "S" style upgrades every other year since the Galaxy S1. One year is a new design, the next is a refinement. The only standout is the S5, which was so bad it triggered the hardware reform.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
For me my screen is cracked on my s22 ultra so that's why I upgraded and my battery could be better. I'm hoping for a longer battery because I'm a power user.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm personally not going to upgrade. It's the definition of an incremental update, the one thing I wish I could have in this phone is the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 especially if the s23 Ultra gets the overclocked version. My Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 is by no means slow but it's not very power efficient. 
Everything else seems pretty mediocre, that new gen 2 ultrasonic fingerprint scanner should be insane though, supposedly you could touch anywhere on the lower portion of the screen and it will register your finger. The IQOO 9 pro and IQOO 11 have it and it's a really nice feature to have. I couldn't care of less about the 200 megapixel camera, I have literally never taken a single 100 megapixel photo with this phone. I do like the 100 times hybrid zoom, I love taking pictures of the moon and I'm sure that s23 Ultra will do that better but I'm doubting it'll do it $1,500 better. Maybe if they went back to the Note 20 design language I'd be more inclined to buy, but for now I feel like my S22 Ultra is going to last me a few years. 

Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
I got the s22 plus last March. I'm not upgrading yet maybe next year or once this phone doesn't get updates I'm not sure yet
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeah I mean especially the ultra, there really isn't much of anything the s23 does that the S22 can't. I believe that trickles down to all models of the S22. Like sure, it's going to be better incrementally for sure but is it going to be $1,000 better