JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-06-2023 10:40 AM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
669 Replies
Jess04
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
Appeal. If you don't want to show yours off, that's okay. Others have different opinions though.
Tisme2b
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I agree. The colors for the S23 are ugly. As for putting a case on it anyway, there are some great crystal clear cases that offer excellent protection if you want to show off your phone.
carbpower
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

Hey friends! So I need your opinions. I'm preordering the new s23 ultra throughout Samsung. Should I go with the $150 credit or the watch 5 pro for 100? I currently have the watch 4 classic. I wish they let u do multiple trades bc I am trading in my phone but I want to trade in my watch as well. 

nitrate
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Get the watch. I love mine.
0 Likes
carbpower
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I have the watch 4 classic now but i like the fact that the watch 5 pro is titanium and the battery is supposed to be incredible. Do you find yourself missing the rotating bezel or no?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Get the watch.. the battery is amazing. I do miss the rotating bezel but I can do without it.
0 Likes
carbpower
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeah I was thinking about the rotating bezel and it's so funny bc I am like "oh no, no rotating bezel" but at the same time I literally never use the bezel on all of my other Samsung watches I've had. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Ikr!!.
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Us, moderators, love our watches what can we say! šŸ™‚ 

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Hello my fellow galaxy friend I have the watch 5 and I absolutely love it well worth the money I would definitely get it
0 Likes