JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-01-2023 11:20 AM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
JUMP TO SOLUTION
669 Replies
Stoufferb23
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeah I agree but I'm in. 512 graphite ultra. Oh shoot is there anything exclusive on the 1tb?
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
They reserved the exclusive colors for unlocked with the worst deals for trades.
Stoufferb23
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Keep the order. Get out of apple FAST!
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm not ordering. No way I'm giving up my s22 ultra for 500
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Agreed it is digusting and disloyal to customers. This is not how you do customer relations.
worstphoneever
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Samsung goes bad so fast. They are dealing with carriers not the customers. Carrier trade in deals are not real deals, just compensation through contract with them. Corruption.
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@dortyboy 

It's a trade-in, and it's basically in line with the rest of the industry. Samsung was an outlier with their insane trade-in deals and pre-order bonuses. Looks like now it's time for them to pull back a bit, but as far as trade-ins go, they were never meant to give you more money than you would get by selling it yourself.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ā¤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" ā¬‡

Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
36 months is rhe new norm with rhe carriers now
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Shouldnt have to sign a contract to get the best deal. Sammy should offer fair trade deals for 1k plus devices. 500 for an s22 ultra is disgusting.
Stoufferb23
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Brand loyalty is less valuable I guess? Giving that much for an iphone to gain new segment of customers.