JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Update 6.1 made touchscreen unusable without S Pen

(Topic created: 03-29-2024 09:49 AM)
Lilith66
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

After the update my touch screen will not work unless I use the Spen. Samsung made a comment blaming it on Google?? But I've heard from other people it's been an issue for a couple of years so I'm curious on when they plan to fix it because this is ridiculous, I have some apps where I can only log in with my fingerprint. 

331 Replies
Members_9FgS3bB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

My screen has not been replaced and I'm having the same issue. 

0 Likes
jessrotarla
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Just upgraded my s23 ultra for latest version but it completely my touch screen noot working.any help please just my samsung pen working 

LHendrix
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Same issue since Thursday.. still haven't found a fix. Still no use of my touchscreen
drbarbaralovato
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Doesn't work šŸ˜”

0 Likes
MissKris123
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Yep I've tried all the fixes but so far nothing is bringing the touchscreen functionality back. So frustrating!
Members_UclFg9W
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

you need to replace the screen with the original 

0 Likes
Members_9FgS3bB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Not true! My phone is all original and I'm having the same issue.

0 Likes
starcolider
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

my screen is also original as i LITTERERY GOT THE **bleep** PHONE, s23 ultra new boxed, and after updating the bottom of the screen is is unresponsive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 man this is my last samsung phone and I will literary tell everyone I can that they suck, if this next update will not fix it!

0 Likes
anyirongo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

After installing version 6.1 (14) on my phone the touch screen is no longer responding to a finger touch but works with the S Pen, how do I fix this?