JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Fold 4 not eligible for trade in?

(Topic created: 01-17-2024 11:44 AM)
Classics4Lyfe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I went to check out the pre order for the Samsung s24 ultra but the fold 4 is not eligible?? Only the 3 and 5? 
137 Replies
Simtone
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

Yeah, same issue here.  An odd omission.

LuJr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
On the trade-in list all the other Folds appear, but not the Z Fold4. Bummer.
Classics4Lyfe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I think it's an error others have been posting this issue as well.
Karuturi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I cannot find Z fold 4 in the trade in device list when pre ordering the S24 Ultra. What may be the reason? Any possibility to get away with this?
NDT08
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung is probably doing some of their normal shady stuff
Karuturi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
This is bad on their part, I've been a loyal user for past 10 years and these small things are pretty annoying. Why can't they list it when all other models are available in the tradein list. Bummer. 👎
Members_4pHLnSd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

SAME.  I was excited for the S24 U release and now they're telling me I can't trade in my FOLD 4 even though the other FOLD phones CAN be traded in?  

I'm hoping this is a human error on their part.  If it is not, I'm moving to Apple.  Absolutely unacceptable and disgraceful. Especially since my inner screen broke on my Fold 4 late last year and they sent in a replacement.  

Members_hR50FYW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I will be moving to apple as well. Old phones can be traded but not the fold 4! what a shame.

0 Likes
Members_KRRTkOL
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

I am having this problem as well, no Fold 4 option to select and yet every other Fold is listed.

Yazan123
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Same. !!!!    If they dont fix it I am moving to apple for sure .What a disgrace this is not acceptable