Original topic:

Is there anyway to stop the charging animation?

(Topic created: Saturday)
Spunkylittledude
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Is there a way? Because now I think it I'd starting to drain my battery. And at night I have my phone charging and it's really annoying because it illuminates my eyes and wakes me up.
13 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
The only way to remove it is to toggle on reduced animations.
Phone settings
Accessibility
Visual enhancements
Reduce animations

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

3Fees
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
You may be able to shut off animations entirely through developers options on my Samsung Galaxy phone I can.

Cheers
3Fees
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Can you tell me how please?
0 Likes
3Fees
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Go to settings, tap about device or about phone, tap software information, tap build number 7 times, developers options will now be on settings, go to settings and tap developers options and scroll down till you see it and toggle it off.

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
They are no option to turn off the charging animation in developer settings the only way is posted above

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@Spunkylittledude The charging animation should only appear when you connect your phone to the charger. Do you see it more often than that?

Spunkylittledude
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
No I do not, but it's annoying at night
0 Likes
joeldf
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Do you mean that brief spinning circle that shows up for about all of 2 seconds then goes away after plugging in the cord or putting it on the wireless charger pad?

Is it not going away for you?

Never seen that with all the Samsung's used in my house for the last 12 years.
0 Likes
Spunkylittledude
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
No it's the northern light -ish light
0 Likes