JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-17-2024 11:45 AM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

553 Replies
SungSam30
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Also, we can't select Z Fold 4 for trade-in. šŸ˜”
Imprezz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Should be able too. Give it some time.
0 Likes
Members_ToNzKPR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I clicked the "Place Order" button which is the very last step before confirming that pre-order went through. It's been 'loading' for the past 17 minutes. I'm scared to exit out cause I don't wanna lose my place and start over. Anyone having the same issue?

sharkster1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes
Nurse2talk2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Yep..dumb. Samsung doesn't have their stuff together for these launches.
aa_msv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

502 Bad Gateway for me too.šŸ˜

sharkster1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Same issue i get to accesories and it boots me i cant place my order. Why is it always a nightmare with samsung......
tjohns28661
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Finally got mine to go through after almost an hour of trying on the shop app and the website. I bypassed logging in since I don't have enough reward points to make a difference and the 502. I figure I will just email them later to see if I can earn my points from this order.
Members_wISzIs0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

If you have a zfold 4, are you just choosing the flip 4 for now to try and get your order placed?

0 Likes
sharkster1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
If your going to launch a phone can it be made possible to order it. Your site in in constant crash mode.