JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-28-2024 07:02 AM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

553 Replies
Jesse_F
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I already received my 24 ultra and I wasn't aware of the free galaxy watch 6 if you entered the promo code. I was wondering if it's possible to still claim it after already receiving the phone. There was a way to claim the watch through Samsung, but it only allows the UK and Ireland residents claim it. Is there a USA claim site I'm not finding? 
0 Likes
Hayley-G
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the same question. I haven't been able to find the answer online.
user6P6F4phidH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Mine arrived yesterday loving this phone! Glad I had a better experience this time around! Whoot whoo
Options
Galaxy S24

My order keeps getting canceled for no reason. This is the message l get, "Weā€™re sorry! At this time we are unable to complete your order #SA......... because you have exceeded the maximum number of purchases and/or transactions allowed." It's funny because l haven't ordered anything. Do you have any idea what I should do? 

0 Likes
user2EmWFAU6Do
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Hold off on the pre-order. S24 Ultra is a disaster. I'm sending mine back by the end of the week. You're better off with S23 or just any other brand
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24

Launch devices don't perform well at first. They're yet to get their first update. Sometimes it's best to get a new product after all the reviews come in, and don't judge too early. 

Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Call Samsung.com and ask for sales; they will prepare a cart and send it to your email. Ask them to stay on the line till you complete the transaction.
It's hard to wait until all these bugs get fixed because you lose the $150 credit, which you can buy earbuds or cases. And you're not able to get the Best Buy. I got mine for $467 by trading in my S23 Ultra, which included the newest earbuds. That $150 credit goes away tomorrow night.
I'm also lucky because I picked the orange and it's not going to be delivered till February 21st so it gives me longer time to see if some of these bugs get fixed before I actually receive the phone. And then I'll have a 2 weeks after that if I don't like it to be able to send it back.
user7itMphQSiN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm having the same issue! I'm trying to use samsung financing so I can make payments. After several support chats and calls, they just told me to use a different payment source. I want to make payments, so I haven't tried that yet.
0 Likes
userq1yX2hjZMV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Mine got canceled 3 times already. I got blocked from making anymore orders unfortunately. Awaiting a resolution from Samsung.
0 Likes
Zimms
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I have tried to preorder the s24 ultra about 20 times now. Im paying full the money gets taken then 30 mins later i get an email that the order is cancelled and the money is refunded due to not verifying payment info. All my info is correct the ahipping and billing are the same and still nothing. I have tried multiple cards. Different addresses. And i even sent a friend $1000 to try to order it to them and it got cancelled too. I just want the new phone. I dont get why it wont work. Any help please? Thanks in advance