JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 02-17-2024 12:46 PM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

554 Replies
Ric221
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
I've traded a number of devices with Samsung. Have never had one go missing or had any issues with Samsung concerning traded in devices.
0 Likes
samething789
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I have same issue with Samsung, they said box is empty
And denied the refund
0 Likes
Manuel26
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello everyone! Quick question. After sending my trade in device how samsung knows i send it? Because im still receiving reminders and mails. Thank u šŸ˜Š
0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
You need to use the label they provide. If you did use that label but are still getting notifications, donā€™t worry about it. Just make sure you track it and see when itā€™s delivered to make sure they got it. Always keep your tracking information just in case. This has happened to me many times as well, but it all works out for me. I just think it gets backed up with all the trade-ins handled. Reminders are just automated reminders.
Manuel26
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks šŸ˜Š
userA2lO8OqGBX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Until they tell you the box was empty and keep your money. Tell you it was FedEx problem. Who hired FedEx?
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

Samsung hired FedEx.  They paid for the shipping label that they send out.

It is very rare that the empty box scenario happens, there may be many here stating this claim, but they are still in the minority, we have no idea how many are actually victims, and not scammers. 

0 Likes
PitbullDaddy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Preordered S24Ultra through Samsung pre release for my carrier Verizon. Coming from an S22 ultra. Happened to find an S4 in my drawer. Trade in offer was available for $1000. Now another Samsung or Verizon will honor it .,.. sending back new phone and I'll go to T-Mobile or ATT and get a Pixel done with this ripoff.

All they want to domit sell phones and take our money. 
Try calling Samsung customer service. If I need to talk to supervisor soni don't have to take my frustration out on someone who has no idea what I'm talking about. I have to call back maybe tomorrow and if the supervisor isn't too busy maybe they can talk to me then.... 
Msqwalker
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Verizon was a rip off for me over 12 years ago I've been with T-Mobile and I am so pleased
Ric221
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
I never saw the value of a S4 as 1000. At best a S7 was less than 200 on Samsung's site when I ordered mine.
0 Likes