JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 01:00 AM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
553 Replies
userf9VzGsXl6d
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

that's just dumb..  you could have saved much more if you had installed the Rakuten browser extension which is giving 12% cashback, plus if you qualify for any of the Samsung offer programs (such as student, partner company etc.) you could pile up additional savings. All of that in addition to the $50 extra for pre-reserving.  Just wait for the login to get fixed.

useroaaNT66Iwt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I cannot get past the carrier upgrade page. It's been 2 hours of trying. Not a good customer experience. I know the agents are following protocols, but not being over prepared for a new launch is surprising.
Members_3dvZtB7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Honestly, I have been a dedicated Samsung user since Note 3, but I am slowly getting annoyed with their website infrastructure and content. Every time they release a phone the website crashes. You are Samsung, your website shouldn't crash on a release day. Also, there are never detailed pictures of the devices and accessories. 

userYbvxPswW4T
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Here too
0 Likes
Ur815liE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

"samsung.com/us/signin/" is not available. I have received the Bad Gateway and have been trying for almost an hour. My phone could sign in once but I got stuck when updating my adress then I was logged out and couldn't anymore.

0 Likes
userywOXThVoGj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Pre-orders still aren't going through. Can not log into Samsung account to verify first responder status or to even complete check out. Ridiculous. 
0 Likes
Members_cqqXbHm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Can't even order, time to switch to Pixel

0 Likes
Members_ODgH5lK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Couldn't get through for the past hour. Afraid that it will mess up my credit card charges, i went through the affirm payment option and it finally went through the next page to confirm Affirm details.  I already got approved for the Affirm installment option but the checkout page is still loading for more than 30 minutes šŸ˜ž this website sucks! with all their talk about AI, it couldn't do much for their crappy website

0 Likes
userf9VzGsXl6d
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

How is it possible that a company this big can't figure out how to properly implement a login functionality that is resilient and behind a load balancer to handle heavy traffic? Unbelievable...

GiGi009
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Update?