Original topic:

S24 Ultra Camera Quality Feedback

(Topic created: 02-02-2024 04:54 PM)
efrain192
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
As many of us are experiencing these camera issues where the post processing ruins images taken by making them grainy or too saturated. I found temporarily that using the camera in safe mode and airplane mode gave me way better results when using the camera . Hopefully they fix this soon

UPDATE
Turns out my camera issue is a hardware issue. I spoke to representative and there are no updates coming for the camera, only for the screen issues. I will return mine an get a new device. Seems I got a early model that was part of a bad batch. 

Update: got my replacement device today NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. now this is what the s24 ultra is supposed to be. WOW I can't believe the difference. The screen for sure is way brighter and more colorful and the camera is amazing and no issues with post processing ruining images. If anything it just makes them way better. I can't believe what a difference there is between the devices 
528 Replies
user1tUX5ORF8u
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I agree. The video is blowing my mind. And Im getting beautiful shots that look as good as my SONY a6300 (minus the joy of lenses of course), but Im even getting really nice shallow focus etc.

Love the phone and love the camera.

userCE5SuAu6c0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
My video decides when it is sitting there to not consistently focus
0 Likes
Makistinson
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I believe its a bad batch, which unfortunately Im also part of
Options
Galaxy S24
Well then there are Darrens that create posts like this one writing novels whining about what others are saying about their experiences. SCROLL ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rawshooter
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
0 Likes
rawshooter
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24

This also needs some attention:

• no autofocus update (object tracking in 50MP, or even eye tracking for animal and humans)
  • no shutter speed limit for moving subjects (Sport Mode in Auto)
  • no 24MP mode in stock mode
  • still no 24MP with the 5x in ExpertRaw
  • still can't take 50MP shots in Auto with Adaptive Pixel off
  • still wrong resolution settings on all lenses but the 1x
0 Likes
youmomm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Actually the photos are really washed out after taking them. It's being over processed. The initial take of a photo looks great but then samsung goes and over process them and it looks super washed out
0 Likes
AlexJ14
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

So you telling me there is nothing wrong with this picture? I have like 40 pictures of the sunsets with all the cameras and resolutions and zoom looking one worse than the other...

1000057297.jpg

ā€ƒ

0 Likes
HamRadioLady
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
So I'm an apple user and purchased the Galaxy 24 Ultra. I was pointing and shooting the Aurora, and they all came out blurry. I had to grab my 13 pro max, and they all came out beautiful. Why is this happening? I switched to this phone bwcssue it was supposed to have a great camera. The phone so far is not getting a good review so far. I did change those settings so all I can do is wait. I take the Aurora holding my apple phone just fine. I don't want a tripod.
And don't get me started on the
Samsung Internet pop up almost everything. I open my phone.
0 Likes
AlexG25
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

A alguien le esta pasando que la cĆ”mara del s24 ultra toma fotos horribles? Muy pixeleadas y se puede ver claramente la diferencia entre el s24 y el s23 ultra, muy superior el s23 ultra, me dan ganas de devolver mi celular y moverme a iphone šŸ˜ž al subir historias a redes pierden mucha calidad y se suponĆ­a este nuevo samsung no iba a tener ese problema