Original topic:

S24 Ultra not compatible with carrier network

(Topic created: 01-27-2024 06:40 AM)
userjF0D91YDFJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Is anyone else being told their S24 ultra is not compatible with their carrier network? We received our new phones yesterday and tried to activate them with our current carrier (Xfinity) and they are telling us our unlocked phones are showing up as not compatible.

119 Replies
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

Wrong.  The phone not being compatible with the carrier is the carrier's fault.  Case in point, my Carrier Unlocked S24 Ultra is activated on AT&T via an eSim right now, and has been since Friday

greeman
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I had the same problem with Xfinity Mobile with my base unlocked S24.  I swapped the sim from my S22 to my S24 and everything seemed to work.  Later I found that my voicemail would not work and I couldn't set it up.  When I tried to change the device to my S24 in their app it said "not compatible".  Hoping this is only temporary........ waiting................

0 Likes
userjF0D91YDFJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I ended up doing the same thing and I am also in limbo with voicemail. Hopefully by Jan31-Feb 1 this will all get figured out.
userCcktaO9rU3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm waiting for the same thing. Xfinity Mobile. And I have the S24 Ultra 1TB
0 Likes
Mbrugger0807
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Same issue here! This is crazy irritating!! I did mine on a trade in, that thye are expecting my old phone back but I csnt activate this new one, it's basically useless right now. I'm very disappointed they'd do something like that.
Yatman
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Update: randomly yesterday I was messing with my phone and making sure all my copied over apps were all working. I decided to check the Visible app on a whim and it told me my esim was now compatible. I managed to get esim working and took my physical sim out. Looks like carriers are getting with the program.
Neynabagah
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I bought s24 ultra unlocked, my carrier straight talk told me that my device is not compatible with straight talk. 
PACritic
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Check on January 31, 2024 the expected release date.
0 Likes
John84
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm in the same boat. Today is Jan 31. Straight Talk told me after three attempts to call Samsung because there was nothing they could do.
0 Likes
Neynabagah
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you so much for the reminder
0 Likes