Original topic:

Signal strength issues??

(Topic created: 01-28-2024 02:52 PM)
ChrisAllen
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
So, since I got the s24 ultra from the s23 ultra my signal strength has been much worse. Can a software update fix this? I've never had this issue with my last 4 samsungs so this is new to me. Might have to send it back if there is no hope...
113 Replies
dwboston
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24

I have no signal issues with my S24U.  My house is in an area that's marginal for cellular reception and the phone works fine.  When out of the house, the phone generally has excellent reception and fast data speeds.

0 Likes
Mcleang75
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes having the same issues with the s24 šŸ˜” I've had no reception for 2 days when I got perfect 5 bars with my s20 ultra 5g. I truly hate this phone, but it was a gift from my son, and I'm stuck with it. So tiny can't see a thing either slippery, so I need a death grip to keep from dropping it because I can't find a case at the moment. Selling out to fast, ugh
Yup, I have lots of complaints about this stupid thing lol.
0 Likes
Mcleang75
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Sorry if I wasn't making sense I was quite upset when I wrote the earlier post. I use spectrum for my cell services and I was blaming them at first for the signal issues. But upon googling learned of the issue. I am upset over being made to switch from my s20 ultra to this slippery tiny thing to begin with so I was telling myself I just need to adjust but while on an extremely important video call with a doctor discussing tests needed so I can have my surgery and hopefully be able to walk better the call dropped. All day unable to reconnect. I call spectrum and twice they couldn't hear me and hung up. When calls do go through I can barely hear the one I'm talking with. Then there are the other issues a couple I mentioned about the phone being far to slippery and awkward to hold a death grip needed so it doesn't just slide out of my hands. I personally hate not having an SD card and being forced to pay for the clouds so my personal files will be held hostage if I can pay. The sound is terrible. Kind of shallow and even all the way up I can barely hear it. I put my s20 next to the s24 sound at the very same level and the s20 was louder and fuller. I'm sorry I know this was supposed to be about signal but I've quit3 annoyed with this thing and I could go on for a bit longer about it but I won't lol. I truly wish I could exchange it. If I need a new phone because Samsung refuses to update a phone we paid 1000 for 3 years ago
0 Likes
Brenkazlivvy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I just bought the samsung s24, and I'm really disappointed with it. It drops off messages, and I only get 2 bars. I had an A71, and I wish now I'd kept it. This was pretty expensive for me as well.

0 Likes