Original topic:

The new S24 ultra

(Topic created: 02-23-2024 07:18 AM)
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
The Galaxy S24 series has arrived, sporting a familiar yet subtly tweaked design now with its almost flat display. Samsung has opted for refinement over radical change, and the results areā€¦ well, mixed.

The biggest design change comes to the Ultra model, which finally ditches the curved edges for a flat display. This is a long-awaited move by many users who prefer the grip and S Pen compatibility of flat screens.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

465 Replies
Jorge1431
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
the screen looks like that of the note 10+
0 Likes
Kiesha85
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the Note 20 Ultra now. And I can't make up my mind if I should get the new S24.
LaquannS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
As an S24 ultra owner, I'd say it is worth the upgrade. Happy with the device so far.
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

I upgraded my Note 20 Ultra to an S22 Ultra and could not be happier, then upgraded that to a S24 Ultra, and again, am very satisfied, so I think you will be elated with the performance, and other upgrades!  Note that the Note 20 Ultra was the last Samsung flagship to include an SD card slot, so that is the only downgrade...

gage131
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Went from iPhone to the Note9 and now the S24 ultra and could not be my satisfied with the purchase.
Jtwizzle
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S24
If it's not doing what you need anymore and lagging, I guess it's time. If it's lacking battery life, you can replace it for fairly cheap. Also, if you can live without the microsd, go for it.
SoCalGabe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I upgraded from my N20ultra to S24. I'm satisfied. At first, I was kinda of annoyed with natural color display. But the update to adjust washed-out colors took so long that I got used to it and didn't really mind it anymore. However, since the update yesterday I'm even happier now. Lots of good features, it's worth it.
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
The s24 will be a major upgrade from the Note 20

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Raghava
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

ā— Live Translate: This feature can translate conversations in real-time, both voice and
text, making it easier to communicate with people who speak different languages. It
works with over 60 languages and can be used in phone calls, video chats, and
messaging apps.
ā— Circle to Search: This feature allows you to search for information about anything on
your screen by simply circling it with your finger. It can be used to search for text,
images, videos, or even products.
ā— Galaxy AI: This is Samsung's own AI assistant, which can be used to perform a
variety of tasks, such as making calls, sending messages, setting reminders, and
controlling smart home devices. It can also be used to personalize your phone
experience by learning your preferences and habits.
ā— Pro-Video Mode: This mode uses AI to help you capture better videos, even in
low-light conditions. It can automatically adjust the white balance, exposure, and
focus, and it can also track subjects and keep them in focus.
ā— Object Eraser: This feature uses AI to remove unwanted objects from your photos. It
can be used to remove people, signs, or other distractions from your photos.
These are just a few of the many AI-powered features of the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra.
With its powerful AI capabilities, the S24 Ultra is a great choice for users who want a phone
that can help them do more, be more productive, and have more fun.

0 Likes
al10104
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
This is the worst samsung series to come out. 24 series still doesn't perform good even after this previous update. Maybe the 25 series they will get it right . Keeping my s23 ultra and s24 ultra is going back today!!
0 Likes