JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to clear my Bluetooth cache (option is greyed out)

(Topic created: Sunday)
penpen21
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

My bluetooth has dropped connection to my speaker a few times so I went to clear the other Bluetooth cache and realized I can no longer access this from system apps. Did we lose that capability? 

16 Replies
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hey, I just tried to do this on my phone and I unfortunately got the greyed out icons as well. I recommend trying the steps in this link for now: 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01209182/

If this doesn't work for you, I suggest submitting an error report for now. I will be doing the same. You can do that by following these steps:

Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports

0 Likes
Members_fxsab8x
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I used this headset on my Galaxy 8. I upgraded to S24 and cannot connect it.  Even after "show system apps", there is no Bluetooth app that shows up so I cannot clear cache or anything else.  Very frustrating!

0 Likes
Members_LjwXyWf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I submitted an error report. Now what? Still doesn't work!
0 Likes
userVUvGJ5xJwL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm having the same problem.  The article doesn't work.  Clear cache is not accessible.

0 Likes
Members_LjwXyWf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Did anyone ever figure this out? I can no longer connect to a device and the clear cache is greyed out. I submitted a report, it was less than helpful.
0 Likes
penpen21
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Nope, there has been no fix
Honky327
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I just noticed the moderator response is word for word, so you know what that means it's AI trying to help us, yet AI Gemini has been messing phones up great. Really gives me hope that these issues are going to get fixed (sarcasm). I hope 2022 Samsung setup comes back, but considering the push for forced chatbots and AI malware, I think we S.O.L. sadly.
0 Likes