JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Amazon prime music is not working on Samsung galaxy watch 4

(Topic created: 10-17-2023 05:07 AM)
Shauryan singh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

In my samsung Galaxy watch 4 i was listening to music via amazon music then i saw a update and update the amazon music the amazon music is not opening and still crashing

5 Replies
ARM121518
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Following
0 Likes
mickx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Also crashing on Galaxy watch 6 - the amazon music is not opening and still crashing

Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with Amazon Music not working on your Galaxy watch 4 and would be happy to look into this further for you. In order to provide the best troubleshooting assistance are you experiencing these symptoms with any other apps?

0 Likes
user1017314
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am also experiencing Amazon music controls not showing up on my Galaxy Watch 6, and no I am not having this same issue with any other app.

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello Shauryan singh, thank you for posting. Welcome to the Samsung Community. Please attempt the following steps to attempt to resolve the issue with the Amazon Music app crashing after updating your Galaxy watch 4. 

1. Make sure the app has the permissions it needs to operate on. 
2. Many apps rely on Google Play system software to operate, so please make sure It's up-to-date: settings> about the phone> software information> Google Play system update> follow steps to update if any
3. Lastly, contact the app developer for more information on compatibility. 

0 Likes