JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Change Galaxy Watch Active 2 Calendar Notification Sound

(Topic created: 09-30-2019 01:54 PM)
userFlbtytOqNX
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi all! I just got a new galaxy watch active 2 and the calendar notification sound is just like the timer going off on my phone! Is there a way I can change that? Thanks!

7 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Are you using the stock calendar app on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userFlbtytOqNX
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yes

0 Likes
JayF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

I believe if you go into your Galaxy Wearable app on your phone and click on Sound and Vibrations, you can change the notification sound. I'm not sure if you can just change the calendar notification sound only.  Good luck!

0 Likes
uservD20NHOQQk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I just started playing with my watch, and the calendar alert sound is different than what I set for the notification sound, but I can't find any way to change the calendar alert sound. Would love to be able to set it to the default notification sound, I hate what it's on now.

Solution
uservD20NHOQQk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

In a chat with Samsung tech support, I was just told that the Calendar Notification sound can't be changed at all. The general notification sound can be changed, but the Calendar sound is different and can't change.

Seems like a pretty obvious and annoying oversight. I dislike that timer sound.

useroRS4Mdisoc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I too wish this sound was customizable. It seems like it should be a simple fix. 

vesi4a81
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have different calendar sound on my phone and wish I can have the same on my watch 3! The default one is really annoying, can't believe they skipped that!