JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Rebooting indefinitely

(Topic created: 07-27-2019 12:04 PM)
userTmvsID5ai0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

So about 2 hours ago, my phone notified my that it disconnected from my Galaxy Watch. When I looked at my watch to see what was up, it had a black screen that says "Galaxy Watch Rebooting..." and flashes that on the screen every 5 seconds or so.

Neither button on the watch seems to do anything, and it seems to be in this endless loop. Anybody had this happen before? Thanks!

Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating a boot loop can be and would be happy to look into this further for you. Apps you download and install onto the watch can cause the watch to get stuck in a boot loop or not boot past the logo screen. Rebooting it should fix the problem, but you will need to uninstall any apps that were installed before the issue occurred. If the watch is connected to a phone, you must clear the data for the Galaxy Wearable app. If the problem continues, inspect the watch and charger for damage, and factory reset the watch. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003223/ 

If you have tried the troubleshooting steps provided and are still experiencing these symptoms, can I please have your full model number and serial number/IMEI in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userFmjNGe4rEb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Having the same issue. Watch has been useless for months now. Please help @SamsungAdam 

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

I will be happy to look into your options. Please send a private message with the full model code and serial number or IMEI number from the back of the watch. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user7XfBFDWnvu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

That don’t work. I have been on the forums and everything Samsung suggested is not working. My Samsung Gear has been re-booting for 5 days now. The press and holding of the power button white the re-booting is displaying is not working. Nothing happens. I pressed and released the power button during the rebooting sequence until the battery died. Recharge battery until the charger started blinking red and did it all over again over the 5 day period. 

What is it you propose? I own this watch for 18 months now. Not expecting it to die this early.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

@user7XfBFDWnvu I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

0 Likes
Sunshine3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the same problem, Samsung recommended the i send it to the Technical Service and I send my watch, the technical Service said they found water inside warranty does not cover, I have no submerged it in water, wash  my hand and exercise( the watch is supposed to be resistand to water) Samsung want charge 200.25 to repair it. I am very disappointed in Samsung.

user7YKpg7gjHs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm having the very same issue.  Can this be fixed?  What do I do?

MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

@user7YKpg7gjHs Have you tried any of the previously mentioned troubleshooting steps?

user4oE8r1goNW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have same issue can you help me ?

0 Likes
userUgOoDc67YS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have EXACTLY the same issue with my Galaxy Watch. I have to add though that after consistently trying to reboot the device, it started working for 2 days, then went dead again after a workout (it was just a jog, no pressure or damage). After staying dead for a few days, started working after a reboot and 2 days later dead again.