JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Rebooting indefinitely

(Topic created: 05-19-2019 07:54 PM)
userTmvsID5ai0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

So about 2 hours ago, my phone notified my that it disconnected from my Galaxy Watch. When I looked at my watch to see what was up, it had a black screen that says "Galaxy Watch Rebooting..." and flashes that on the screen every 5 seconds or so.

Neither button on the watch seems to do anything, and it seems to be in this endless loop. Anybody had this happen before? Thanks!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

@userUgOoDc67YS Please send a private message with the model code and the serial number or IMEI number of the watch so I may look into this further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userTV9qJ2WM6m
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the exact same issue w/ my Galaxy Watch.  I put the watch in swim mode and went swimming.  When I went to eject the water, it went into a boot loop and will not stop.  It will charge enough to get back into the boot loop and then the battery will die again.

SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

@userTV9qJ2WM6m Can you send a PM here with your model and the serial number of the watch?

0 Likes
userTV9qJ2WM6m
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Samsung Galaxy Watch (46mm) Silver (Bluetooth), SM-R800NZSAXAR – US...

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for the model number.  Please send a private message with the serial number of the watch. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user1XwkHjFQcj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am having the same issue. However I can't give you the serial # because the watch won't boot up and I don't have the box anymore... 

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

The watch will need to be repaired. Without the serial number, you would need to locate a service center near you. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

0 Likes
usersvznfh4JBJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have a similar problem with my Galaxy watch, it is in an infinite reboot loop. The battery is drained, so the screen come up sometime when is on the charger. The power button is no longer responsive.

The watch is not damaged in any way and was not exposed to water. The last thing I did just prior to the problem was install the samsung Pay plug in. I had to do it because the samsung Pay app kept popping up on my watchasking for it to be registered. I am convinced this had something to with current condition.

Let me know if there is a solution. 

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

I will be happy to look int this further for you. Please send a private message with the full model code and serial number/ IMEI number of the watch. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

0 Likes
userV38nX3BwRt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
My fiancée's watch is doing the same thing. I have tried everything in this thread. Hasn't even been a year with it. I have the 44mm variant and it's working fine. Is my only option to send it in for repairs?
0 Likes