JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Rebooting indefinitely

(Topic created: 05-19-2019 07:54 PM)
userTmvsID5ai0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

So about 2 hours ago, my phone notified my that it disconnected from my Galaxy Watch. When I looked at my watch to see what was up, it had a black screen that says "Galaxy Watch Rebooting..." and flashes that on the screen every 5 seconds or so.

Neither button on the watch seems to do anything, and it seems to be in this endless loop. Anybody had this happen before? Thanks!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
42 Replies
userUkuwkvIc07
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I appear to be having this same issue. I woke up this morning and my screen was black and would not come on. I pushed the power button and got the inital 'samsung galaxy wtahc' splash screen but then goes black again. Nothing at that point works and when i push the power button it starts all over again.

1) Battery has 68% left (i found this by going into the reboot menu).

2) I have tried rebooting, recovery, etc. but nothing seems to work.

3) I put the watch on the charge and it shows the lightning bolt for charging and then goes black. After a few minutes the charger light then begins flashing red. I have tried mutliple charging sources but only have the one charger.

4) There are not any damages to either the watch or the charger so i do not believe those are an issue.

5) the watch has never been submerged or in water besides an occasional splash but nothing like that has happened recently.

6) currently can not connect to the phone app as the phone shows being disconnected from the watch.

I'm currently letting it sit on the craddle without charging as one solution i read was that this could work (although i don't have high hopes for this).

Any info or support to correct this issue will be apprecieated.

0 Likes
userHzI6HnZukI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Having the same issue here, can someone help me? @SamsungAdam @SamsungRei 

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello!

If you are experiencing this symptom I would be happy to look into it further for you. Could you please send a private message with your model and serial number? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Thank you.

(If any other user is experiencing this symptom feel free to use the PM link and send a message with your devices information)