Original topic:

Galaxy watch 6 beta

(Topic created: Friday)
Sepaku
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
It's been some times that I have enrolled in beta but I am unable to download the beta watch 6 manager app and I can't find any way to fix it.....
0 Likes
6 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Sepaku Be sure to make all Beta related posts in the dedicated Beta discussion area. Have you installed the Beta firmware on your watch yet?

IME you will only be able to download the Beta Watch 6 Manager after you have installed the Beta firmware on your watch. 

0 Likes
Sepaku
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi sorry if I posted in the wrong section I checked everywhere but the wearable even says my firmware is up to date while it is ui 5 I have no idea what I did wrong anymore I checked everything
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Watch
The Beta is UI 6 so if yours says 5, it doesn't have the Beta firmware installed.

The Beta sign up just recently closed so maybe you tried to sign up after that? 1719575219295_1719575219288_0.jpg
0 Likes
Sepaku
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just did it today when I the second beta opened up for sign up? Or am I wrong cause the join link finally worked for me today
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Sepaku Oh, just saw that. I would keep trying to get the Watch firmware update to download. The server may be busy since they just opened it up for the 4 and 5 also. 

0 Likes
Sepaku
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yah I'll try I'm trying it for watch 6 classic and check if I have joined which it says I already have taken the survey so I'll try again and again
0 Likes