JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch randomly going into swimming mode

(Topic created: 05-24-2023 10:24 AM)
userEkNSCvLdkb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My Galaxy watch 1 keeps going into swim mode randomly. i have tried rebooting it, and Factory resetting it. i have also drained the battery and still keeps happening.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I can certainly understand your concern with swim mode randomly popping up, and I would be happy to look into this further for you. As you have tried the basic troubleshooting steps, the next step would be a service repair. As your device is out of warranty, I would recommend contacting our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for the best possible resolution.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I can certainly understand your concern with swim mode randomly popping up, and I would be happy to look into this further for you. As you have tried the basic troubleshooting steps, the next step would be a service repair. As your device is out of warranty, I would recommend contacting our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for the best possible resolution.

0 Likes