JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Great Customer Service Experience!

(Topic created: 01-26-2023 05:27 AM)
Marshyboi
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Just wanted to share my first customer service experience with Samsung. After realizing my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic wasnt turning on, after a few weeks, I decide I start a repair service. It was out of warranty and I didn't have the service plan (samsung care or whatever is called). I had an issue paying for the repair service so I decided to call the customer support line. After about an 45 mins (a bunch of questions and approval) it was determined that my watch's issue was caused by some update issue I never heard of and that the repair was going to be free! Literally didn't pay for anything thing and from phone call to receiving my watch back was only 3 days!
5 Replies
DAN003
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks for sharing!
DAN003
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
They also fixed my z flip 3 at no cost 👍🏻
Marshyboi
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
That's awesome. I was fully expecting having to pay and actually the only reason I called them was because I kept getting an error when try to pay for the repair. Happy i decided to not keep trying and just give them a call.
0 Likes
DAN003
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I took it to a samsung experience store and they fixed it(no cost) so I ended up buying a galaxy watch
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I am so glad to hear you had such an amazing experience with your recent service repair. We are happy to have you in the community and look forward to more post from you in the future.