JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to change the quick panel settings for you Samsung Smartwatch using the Galaxy wearables app?

(Topic created: 05-09-2023 06:58 PM)
Jim9k
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I don't know if I'm missing something somewhere but....

It would be incredibly helpful to be able to arrange the Quick Panel icons from the Wearables app like you can with the icons for the apps screen.

I have the 46 mm Galaxy Watch 4 Classic which is a big screen but it is still a frustrating experience to try and do this on the watch.

Please Samsung, include this feature in a very near future update and make it part of the Watch 6 series out of the box.

TIA

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance and ease using the wearables app to change settings and features on the watch can create. I would be happy to look into how to change the quick settings using the wearables app for you. Give this link a try for steps to change the quick panel setting on your watch using the galaxy wearables app: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084742/

If you have tried these steps and are still unable to change your quick panel setting from the Galaxy wearables app, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864, so they can remote into your device and assist you. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance and ease using the wearables app to change settings and features on the watch can create. I would be happy to look into how to change the quick settings using the wearables app for you. Give this link a try for steps to change the quick panel setting on your watch using the galaxy wearables app: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084742/

If you have tried these steps and are still unable to change your quick panel setting from the Galaxy wearables app, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864, so they can remote into your device and assist you.