JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

INTERNAL STORAGE SAYS IT'S FULL WHEN IT'S NOT on Galaxy Active 2

(Topic created: 01-02-2023 09:37 PM)
natafine
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch

On my Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2, it is saying that the internal storage is full and I know that it's not. And it seems that something is trying to download itself to my watch and it keeps popping up 'Not Enough Space'. This is also killing my battery. PLEASE HELP!!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
natafine
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I ended up just doing a reset. It's working fine now. Really tired of going through this though.

Thank you all for your help.

View solution in context

0 Likes
11 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
All I can thing of is to have you backup your watch data and then reset the watch.
0 Likes
natafine
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm not able to backup the watch because it says I have no storage space.
PhoxMo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
From your phone, open the Galaxy Wearable app. Tap About watch or About Gear, and then tap the Storage icon.

tap Watch

Tap Clean now. You can also see how much space images, audio files, and apps are taking up on your watch.

Deleting unwanted pictures can create more storage space too. Press the Home key (Power key), and then navigate to and open Gallery. Tap More options (the three vertical dots), and then tap Delete.

Select the pictures you want to remove, and then tap Delete. To confirm, tap the check mark.

natafine
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have nothing to delete. I have done all that...I have 0.34 MG in photos...174 MB in music...and 1 GB in apps and watch faces. This is a 4 GB device. I am not over 4GB, but this device says that I am.
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@natafine "I have nothing to delete. I have done all that...I have 0.34 MG in photos...174 MB in music...and 1 GB in apps and watch faces. This is a 4 GB device. I am not over 4GB"

Remember that the OS uses some storage. So What you have plus the OS may be nearly 4 GB. The OS probably takes 1-2 GB. 

Check Galaxy Wearable -> Watch settings -> About watch -> Storage and post the screenshot. 

natafine
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm not able to post the screenshot... but the what I've stated before is what space I have...that's what the screenshot would say
0 Likes
The_Chief
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I believe it may be referring to the amount of RAM your watch is using, not actual user data storage. All your apps & app data are eating up RAM. You can try to clear old messages, call log, etc and clear system cache. And uninstall as many unused/ seldom used apps as possible.
0 Likes
Cmurby
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
The only thing I would recommend is a factory reset. I have a watch 4 and had that issue once and when I did a factory reset I no longer have an issue. And it's been 8 months or longer
Solution
natafine
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I ended up just doing a reset. It's working fine now. Really tired of going through this though.

Thank you all for your help.
0 Likes