JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Name of alarm doesn't show on watch?

(Topic created: 10-06-2023 09:50 AM)
CSchveder74
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have a lot of different alarms, and on my old Galaxy watch, it used to display the name of the alarm when it sounded.  Now that I have the Galaxy Watch 5 (or at least recently?) I'm noticing that it doesn't show the name of the alarm.  Is there a setting that I can modify so that I can see WHICH alarm is sounding?

11 Replies
Droid1964
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same problem on my galaxy s23 ultra it just started over the last week and I missed important reminders because the name didn't show.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out and providing me with the additional information. I can understand the importance of the names of the alarms and would be happy to research this further for you. I would first try setting the alarm on your watch to see if you experience the same symptoms.

The next step I would recommend would be factory resetting your watch as it will take it back to the factory default software. Please test your device prior to restoring from the back-up. Give this link a try for steps to properly reset you watch: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

Note: Available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider, software version, phone, or watch. When you reset a LTE watch that has active service, you may need to contact your service provider to reactivate service for the watch again. Whether you plan to keep your watch or give it to a friend, you should back up your data before you perform a reset or recovery. This ensures your data can be restored after it's reset.

I would recommend also submitting an error report. This will allow our team of engineers to research your symptoms further. Please use this link for steps to submit an error report: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/How-to-submit-an-error-report/td-p/247...

0 Likes