Original topic:

Please allow the Galaxy watch 6 to be able to use the S-Pen from the Samsung Phones and Tablets

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
userI24hNkwkpN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Doesn't Samsung think it's about time to allow the S Pen on my S23 Ultra to work with my Watch 6? I have big fingers and this would help me tremendously on my Watch! The S Pens on my S23 Ultra work interchangeably with my Tab S9 Ultra. Come on Sammy, wake up! 

9 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
You can't just make a Wacom digital pen work on a device without a specialized and expensive digitizer layer under the screen. The watch 6, and most other devices, don't have this layer.
userI24hNkwkpN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I dont care about how it has to be done. Just do it! Or market to us who would gladly pay for it the option in an appropriate quantity! I don't believe there's not enough of us who want that feature and who would pay for it!
Sammie13uk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I agree totally. I've got arthritis and I use my stylus a lot on my phone and I've just ordered the watch 6 so would love to be able to my stylus on it. Ah well, at least we now have the AI feature like the s24 šŸ˜Š

thingswedesire
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I completely agree! It's time for this to be a thing 

7Anita
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I just bought the Samsung watch 6. I already have the s22 ultra and would love, love for my spen to work on the watch.

_PincheJuve_
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
YES, YES, & YES!

We need this capability! Samsung seriously get on it!
0 Likes
wireguy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I with SAMSUNG would come out with a software update so the s pen on my galaxy phone would work on my galaxy watch.
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
A software update still wouldn't allow the spen to work on the watch since the watch doesn't have the required tech.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
The_Chief
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
S Pen functionality is not on the S Pen: it's on the device (the S-Ultra, for example). The only thing the S Pen has is Bluetooth for communication. The S Pen features on a device are built into that device's operating system. The reason an S Pen won't work on the watch is because the watch screen lacks the digitizer layer used to sense the S Pen.
0 Likes