JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health App calculates wrong!

(Topic created: 08-12-2024 01:14 PM)
userxSHLkM1jVI
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
This app puts people's health at risk, if they count on the heart rate or sleep tracking to be accurate. 

Average heart rate tracking is completely off. How can my average heart rate for the month of May be 55 if it only dropped to 55 one single day? 

The Sleep graph is unusable, too. It includes 'awake time' in the 'sleep time'. 

12 Replies
jmgu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
The sleeping during calculation seems to be wrong. Is it an expected behavior or a bug? Anyone else encountered the same issue?

0 Likes
userxSHLkM1jVI
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hmm...that math just seems to be off on the summary page. Mine is just off on the the 'Sleep Time' Graph when I'm awake particularly long, as in actually awake, not just for a few seconds during sleep. Weirdly enough the app doesn't count it when it's several hours, but one or two hours it includes as if I was actually sleeping.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, Welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out. We understand the concern with the Samsung Health app not calculating the data correctly. 

Please contact the Samsung health team at 1-855-795-0509 for Health tracking related concerns. 

You can also submit data reports directly to Samsung Health, please submit feedback: go to Samsung health App settings > Contact Us > Error Reports.

0 Likes