JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung internet missing from Galaxy watch 5 and is no longer in the store

(Topic created: 12-10-2022 09:18 AM)
LenaCheney
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
Please help I am so frustrated. I got my replacement galaxy watch 5 and when setting it up there is no way to install the samsung internet browser! I have it on my watch 4 and the watch 5 I exchanged but I couldn't get it on the new one. I deleted it off my watch 4 to see if i could put it back on and same thing it's not there! With? Anyone know whats going on?
Edit: a few people said to look in the store. I did and it's not there that's the issue. I know it should be there but it isn't. I thought it was my watch 5 that was the issue so I deleted it off my watch 4 that I had it on and there was once again just like my watch 5 not listed anymore in the store to download 

14 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@LenaCheney Try this:

1. Open the Galaxy Wearable app
  2. Ensure that your GW5 is selected
  3. Scroll to the bottom and click on Store
  4. Click in the search bar and search for "internet"
  5. Click on Samsung Internet Browser
  6. Click on Install
LenaCheney
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
I did do that it isn't listed in the store anymore. I attempted to look for samsung, samsung internet browser, and browser and it's not there
0 Likes
preciousl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Store
0 Likes
LenaCheney
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
I did look. It's not in the store anymore that's the issue
userqUpCiDFY1A
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just got a new Galaxy Watch 5 and I have the same problem. It's not in the store. I'm really frustrated with this.
LenaCheney
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ya i don't understand it because on my previous watch 5 and watch 4 it would say apps on your phone and list samsung internet to download and now it isn't there and i can't find it either. Like I said I deleted it off my watch 4 (it was installed on there) and I can't get it back. It makes no sense
0 Likes
MarvinX
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
GOOGLE IS MAKING IT THEIR OWN!
0 Likes
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Samsung Internet came installed on my new Watch 5 pro. 

Try clearing the data cache on the Wear App and then Force Stop it, and reopen it.  I'd reboot the watch as well. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes
LenaCheney
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
If you end up having to reset your watch for any reason can you let me know if it's installed still after the reboot?
0 Likes