JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung internet missing from Galaxy watch 5 and is no longer in the store

(Topic created: 12-19-2022 11:10 AM)
LenaCheney
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
Please help I am so frustrated. I got my replacement galaxy watch 5 and when setting it up there is no way to install the samsung internet browser! I have it on my watch 4 and the watch 5 I exchanged but I couldn't get it on the new one. I deleted it off my watch 4 to see if i could put it back on and same thing it's not there! With? Anyone know whats going on?
Edit: a few people said to look in the store. I did and it's not there that's the issue. I know it should be there but it isn't. I thought it was my watch 5 that was the issue so I deleted it off my watch 4 that I had it on and there was once again just like my watch 5 not listed anymore in the store to download 

14 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Watch

i have samsung galaxy watch 4 i have the same issue samsung internet browser is not available in play store.help me get it back.

LenaCheney
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
If i figure it out I'll let you know. I'm wondering if it's something wrong on the play store. I wonder how we bring this to samsungs attention
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Open up the Wear app and then go to the apps list within Wear.  Now switch over to Samsung Members app, click on Support (Lower right)->Feedback->Send Error Report,  Remember to check on "Send System Data Log" 

Choose "App" as the category and provide a detailed explanation along with the actions you've taken. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes
LenaCheney
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you
0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@LenaCheney  @Anonymous 

I uninstalled/reinstalled the Wear app and it forced an update.  Now Samsung Internet is present and in the Play Store. 

Screenshot_20221219_135409_vending_1.png

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro